POSTS & COMMENTS: There are at least 12 posts in the blog,each with at least 20 words. In addition, at least 1 comment has been made in each classmates' blogs. Each comment is at least 20 words long. ( 20 points )
TIMELINESS: A post is added to the blog within a week of each class. ( 20 points )
INTERGRATION OF CONCEPTS AND PRINCIPLES: The blogs demonstrate an integration and understanding of fundamental concepts surrounding the topics discussed in class. ( 20 points )
CRITICAL THINKING: Posts frequently demonstrate use of upper level thinkinf and illustrate a thoughtful approach to the content. ( 20 points )
WRITING STANDARDS: The writing from the blogginf posts is clear, concise, and easy to understand. Ideas and responses are communicated clearly and coherently. ( 20 points )
TOTAL POINTS = 100
Wow, very clear and precise. I like it. I would... I mean, maybe something about how it scales down from twenty, like how bad it has to be to get a ten or a five, but on the whole very lovely.
ReplyDelete(You have a few Fs in place of Gs, though...)
Very nice rubric. It's pretty simple and easy to understand. I like that you give students up to a week to post comments on a blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good rubric, It is easy to understand and it breaks down well. But I agree that you probably want to break down the points for each area, so that the students know the difference between 20 point work, and 10 point work, and 0 point work etcetera.
ReplyDelete